Friday, January 4, 2019

Blizzard!: The Storm That Changed AmericaBlizzard!: The Storm That Changed America by Jim  Murphy

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


My local library's computer used some algorithm to recommend this book so it was completely on a whim that I ordered it (knowing a little about the devastating effects of this storm and wanting to know more). When it arrived, I was surprised to discover it's a book for young adults, as I was expecting something much longer and more detailed. Nevertheless, it's quite good and provides a nice summary of events while recounting several individuals struggles and deaths during the storm. It was a quick, pleasant read that I managed to finish in a day. It's kind of like watching a short documentary on the subject. I will seek out other books by author Jim Murphy.



View all my reviews

No comments: