Monday, May 8, 2017

Beyond Band of Brothers: The War Memoirs of Major Dick WintersBeyond Band of Brothers: The War Memoirs of Major Dick Winters by Dick Winters

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I wasn't sure what to expect in a book called Beyond Band of Brothers and so I was a little bit surprised to see that it basically covers the same ground as the original book and HBO series. The only major difference is that you're seeing it from the POV of Dick Winters, the leader of Easy Company.

Having read the original book and watched the HBO series numerous times, there really isn't much more to get from this book and yet I still enjoyed it. Even though it covers the same ground, there are a few moments here and there that are unique to Winters as well as his opinion of events. I thoroughly enjoyed it.



View all my reviews

No comments: