Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Coming Soon!

I know I've been remiss in my weekly column writing, but I can assure you that I am back on track (at least for now) and I've written about a month's worth of columns. The first should be posted here in a few days. After that, I should have a new column on here every week for the next month.

In addition to my own columns, my friend Andrew Davis has contributed a column as well. Let me know if you would like me to post his column as well as my own on here. You can reach me at: slavinginsrilanka@hotmail.com. Under SUBJECT heading, please write COLUMN or SMOG so I know what it's regarding (From Out of the Smog is the title of my column).

I hope you enjoy my random scribblings.

Stormcrow

2 comments:

All Blog Spots said...

very sweet blog , god bless :)

Alejandro Ramírez said...

What's that column about?
I like your blog.
Nice Greetings.